Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Jibber jabber

Roman has started jibber jabbering a lot! I love listening to him talk in what seems like another language. He obviously knows what he's saying, but we don't always. Two words he has picked up and says rather clearly are Daddy (of course, I go through 9 months of pregnancy and labor and all he will say is Daddy!) and Pappy. It's really sweet and makes us giggle. Ryan had him get on the phone the other day while he was talking to Pappy, and he said Pappy for him! I think that made Pappy's day.

                               Ro eating his 1st baby corn on the cob

2 comments:

  1. awww, the amazing Ro. . .when will he say MIMI, I try and get him to say it all the time, but he just smiles his FLIRTY HUNSBERGER smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the sweetest little family... can't wait for more! ;)

    ReplyDelete