Roman is definitely strong-willed and determined! He knows what he wants and if he doesn't get it, you know he's ticked off! I hope he is this determined about life and his walk with Jesus. If I had even an ounce of his determination....
He loves to copy big sis and bro and one day I made rice krispy treats for them. They obviously didn't last long as Sofia would move a chair over to the counter and eat as much as she pleased while I was folding laundry..I should have known quietness was a sign of mischievousness...but it was nice while it lasted. Anyway, I realize Roman is being very quiet too and I go in to check on him and what do you know he is doing the very same thing his sister was doing...helping himself to some rice krispies! I was laughing so hard because it was so darn cute, but man he is something else! Nothing stands in that boy's way!
No comments:
Post a Comment