Monday, January 14, 2013

Drop it like it's hot!

Two Sunday's ago we went over to Ryan's sister Michelle's house for our late Christmas gathering (everyone was sick over Christmas!). The kids always have a blast together and the weather was a little warmer so we allowed the 3 older kids to play outside. Well Reece didn't feel like running 20 feet into the house to go pee so he decided to drop his pants and pee FACING their house. Now granted he was near a wooded area but anyone standing on their deck got a full frontal view of him! He just giggled as I yelled at him to cover "it" up! Of course Ryan was like "atta boy!"...insert furrowed brow look from me...Life with Boys! I do love it but it definitely has brought me out of my shell some..:)

And yes, I did take a picture of him peeing but my conscience is telling me not to post it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment