Saturday, September 1, 2012

Back to School

Reece was very excited to return to school and part of me was too because he seemed  bored at times. However I have missed him during the day more than I thought I would and both Sofia and Roman have too.

Of course you know with Reece there is always something interesting going on inside his brain. Last time I blogged about his curiosity regarding bridges--how high they are, etc. Now he is into the make and models of cars. He actually asks random people how old their car is or what kind they have and then asks me if our car is bigger or older...he usually always knows the answer to this but asks anyways! This morning he asked how old our house was compared to our van..and he figured out which one was older and by how many years. His brain impresses me often but what I can't figure out is why he isn't more tired? He has so much going on up there that I don't know how he doesn't want to nap and let it rest. I know I am tired after answering question after question after question AND a lot of times I don't have the answer. Wow! He is going to outsmart us soon..probably already has but I don't want to admit it just yet. We are proud of the boy he is and can't wait to see what he does with his God given intelligence. :)


Here are some pics before he MISSED the bus on his first day. ;/





1 comment:

  1. I LOVE his brain. . ."daddy, are you bigger than the Van?" hahha. . or "How old are you random older lady? Well, you are WAY older than our van" He is a remarkably smart and sensitive and sweet little boy. BE VERY PROUD. I AM PROUD OF HIM AND HE IS JUST MY NEPHEW

    ReplyDelete