(this post was done by Ryan)
Funny little conversation from yesterday that I thought I would share...
(scene begins with us getting out of the van after coming home from Micah's B-Day meal @ Stoner's restaurant... Reece loves to shut the van doors any chance he gets but Daddy gets nervous that he will pinch his (or sissy's) fingers so Daddy waits for an open opportunity to "help")
(Reece) "Thank You for pushing that door shut Dad!"
(Ryan) "You're welcome Reece."
(Reece) "I meant a different kind of thank you... not a normal kind of thank you."
(Ryan... stifling a smile) "What do you mean a 'different' kind of thank you?"
(Reece) "The kind of thank you that you use when Im getting in trouble... that kind of thank you."
Ok.... so I guess Im busted. My kid gets it when Im being sarcastic. This could get interesting!
No comments:
Post a Comment