(this post was done by Ryan)
"Why Do We Have Balls?" Sometimes when Reece asks me a question it catches me a little off guard. This was one of those times. I answered his question with a question of my own... "Why do YOU think we have balls?" As I tried to hold back my laughter I awaited his response. True to form, 6 yr old Reece made one of his "thinking" faces as he stood up in the bathtub. One final look at the subjects of this "talk" and he was finally ready with his answer. "Is it to hold up the pee pee? Oh wait, it's to make the pee shoot out!!"
I replied "Sure" because I didn't know what else to say. Then I followed up with "you will learn more about them when you are older... like 13 or 14 maybe." Then he floors me one last time with his response... "Is that when my balls will hold a beard? They don't hold a beard when Im little right? They can only hold a beard when im older right?"... and with that I had to find an excuse to leave the room as quickly as possible!! That boy's mind never ceases to amaze me!!
Just another day in the life of the Hunsberger family I guess!!
Bawhahahaha! I love hearing what kids think.
ReplyDelete